Engines on!

Lucas Mazzardo Veloso lmveloso at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:26:27 BST 2007

Hi guys,

Congratulations to everyone!

I am Lucas Mazzardo Veloso, from Brazil, and I'll work on a network
tool with Scott James Remnant, who I'm looking forward to meet soon.

This year I went to a huge community event called FISL (8th
International Free Software Forum) at Porto Alegre-RS. It is an
awesome event and it was specially remarkable to me because I received
the Google congratulations email in the first day of the event and I
also had the opportunity to meet a crowd of smart, funny and well
known geeks out there.

The Ubuntu-BR team did a awesome work and it was really great to put a
face on those well known nicknames. I missed the Jono Bacon speak
which was an event peak, specially for the Ubuntu Brazilian community
and I should have forked() me at least ten times to see all the nice
things happening there.

If you are from Brazil, definitely you can't miss it again!

At the end of the event I was really tired but with my Ubuntu-BR
t-shirt and a joy that was hard to hide.
The event worth the distance!

Now is time to turn the engines on, the warm up laps are coming
and I hope everyone complete successfully the coding journey!
It is not a competition anymore, it is a team work now!

Congratulations again!

Cheers,
Lucas

--
This email recommends Free and Open Source Software (R)