[Ubuntu-SG] Update

Muhammad Heidir md.heidir at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:35:11 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Was my previous email too harsh and selfish? I apologise to all. I hope
it will not be a turn off.

Anyway, let's get down to business.

1) Website: Luther, David and me are trying to solve this issue. Once we
are able to get hold of it, we will let the rest know. Currently, there
are plans to have an official website.

What we need: Web maintainers

2) Software Freedom Day Singapore: Participation is still pending.
Awaiting responses and ideas from this mailing list.
Current theme:
Mobility with 4 sub themes
| - Entertainment
| - Productivity
| - Can't remember
| - Can't remember

What we need: Suggestions, ideas and newbie to hardcore volunteers.

3) What we need: More people!

For business 1, no date has been set yet for its outcome.
For business 2, before upcoming SLMG meeting. Expected to be around
middle to end of next month (June). Need responses as early as possible
to confirm team participation.
For business 3, now!

Thank you!

Muhammad Heidir