[Ubuntu-SG] Connecting to the internet

Ho Yi Hao Pipat yihao.ho at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 08:38:26 UTC 2010

Hi Bryne,

Welcome to the world of Ubuntu.

With regards to your problem, I suppose you meant the miobox that comes with the Mio home plan?

That box should comes with wifi connectivity option. You just have to have the SSID and password to connect to it like how you do on windows.

An alternative that is much simpler is via LAN connection.

Hope this helps!

With Regards,
Yi Hao

+6598574690