[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG website

Luther Goh Lu Feng elfgoh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 09:33:55 UTC 2010

----- Original Message ----

Hi, Luther. Thanks for the offer of help!

Our problem at the
> moment is that we have lost access to the server. We
need ftp and phpmyAdmin
> access. Billy is the one who owns the domain
name. He, Heidir & I are
> going to try to get together before I leave on
16 Apr for a month overseas.
> So far, we have not found a mutually
compatible time.

Space-wise, a
> few hundred MB should be sufficient. The critical factor
is that the PHP
> memory limit needs to be set fairly high for all of the
modules we are
> using. I cannot see what we have it set to on the
current, in-accessible
> server, but 64 MB seems about right.

Stay tuned & thanks
> again,
David Rigby

Good to hear from you David,

I won't insist shifting the site to my shared hosting if the current host sponsor is still willing to provide sponsorship.

And I won't insist barging in if Heidir and you have plans to upgrade drupal and all. I just thought that the site would do much better without the maintenance page. Let me know where I can help. I am not entirely familiar with Drupal, but I thought some n00b help is better than none. Possibly, some of these skills might be useful for SFD's site in the near future.