[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day plans

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 01:06:44 UTC 2009

On Sunday 06,September,2009 11:57 PM, Muhammad Heidir wrote:
> [...]
> Sticker sheets. Are these the ones with "Powered by Ubuntu"? If they are, we can use them if somebody asks us to do a bootable USB loaded with Ubuntu.
Somehow I don't think stickers go well with USBs, though I think some people may
like the stickers to stick on their notebooks (I have one stuck on mine, next to
the Intel Cetrino Inside sticker).

> You have a router, I have a switch. We really need someone who knows how to configure my Wireless Broadband as a shared Internet connection. Anyone?
I'm familiar enough with iptables/route/sysctl to handle that.

http://sfds.foss-alliance.sg/PublicExhibits for reference.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin