[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu 9.04 Launch Party for May Meetup

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Tue May 12 03:07:00 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The following message is a request from Darrel Chua - SLMG. Please have
a look.
-----------------
Subject: Ubuntu 9.04 launch for May meetup?

Hi guys,

I just upgraded to Ubuntu 9.04 seems zippy, although I did have to
manually add route to my wireless router.

Would Team Ubuntu want to do a Ubuntu 9.04 launch party in Singapore for
May meetup?  Basically will be demo of what's new.

I do want to qualify that I may not be able to attend because fo a
business trip.

Hope you guys can do it...

regards,
Darrel