[Ubuntu-SG] Fwd: Is it true ?

K Sitt k at sitt.com.sg
Thu May 7 11:43:26 UTC 2009

Suhaw,

I remember the case in europe. The guy had gone through a lot to trouble to
claim back his money for OS he didn't want but installed on his laptop.

-wrote in a few times to M$ for refund
-went through small claim tribunal and consumer association as well as court
action before he got it back.

If u r serious enough you can probably try that in Singapore too. ;) not
that its impossible. I am not too sure about legal details tho. But they are
relying on the "End User License Agreement" (which you rejected when you
clicked no) and the consumer protection act (which Singapore also have).

Rgds.