[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day

Rykel™ rykel98 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 14:27:36 UTC 2009

Hello champions,

Count me in for a day of volunteering at SFD!

I have my good old EeePC 701 running the latest Ubuntu Jaunty with Netbook
Remix/Classic Desktop AND full multimedia capabilities, including browser
plugins.

Just let me know if it would be helpful.

Best Regards,

Rykel™
http://rykel.blogspot.com (Blog)
http://bit.ly/acaiberry (Product)
+(65) 31031212 (enter INUM# 88351000125898)