[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Sat Jul 18 10:32:22 UTC 2009

G'day,

>                     We are on the planning stage for the coming Software
> Freedom Day at National Lib and we are in need of as much people as we can
> for planning as well as managing the booth and giving out brochures and so
> on. If any of you would like to contribute in any way , pls do help us. We
> need all the help we can get. Oh and if you got a netbook remix or some
> special design laptop , that would be a nice way to show case Ubuntu as
> well.

I should be able to come on the Saturday, and maybe on the Friday, so
feel free to assign me a task.    I have a fairly normal Lenovo X301
running standard Intrepid :-).

>                     David has a doodled on the website for possible meeting
> dates so pls do choose a date so we could meet and plan ahead this year.

July is right out for me I am afraid.

> Thank you very much
> Billy
>
> PS: I have ordered 100 CDs from shipit but seems we only got 15. Sweet :P So
> we would also need CDs I suppose.

I have tried ordering another 10...

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies