[Ubuntu-SG] Software Freedom Day - Guide Brochure

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Wed Sep 17 00:50:45 UTC 2008

Cut down on the number of posters to 120? Or cut down on the 'A3 Poster
- 40pcs: < $100' to 20. I would rather not change design now. Just do a
cut on the posters and go for brochures.

So final plan should look like this ,

Here is the detailed breakdown:
- Banner with Stand - 1pc: $100
- A3 Poster - 20pcs: < $50
- A2 Poster - 20pcs: $11/pc (I told the print company to print all in
A3)
- Guide Brochure - 200pcs: $1.00++ / pc

regards
billy