[Ubuntu-SG] Speaker Request for NUS SFD, 19 Sept 2008 @ NUS

Chen Xiangpeng xp at xp.sg
Tue Sep 2 06:53:05 UTC 2008

Hi,

Wubi's an excellent idea too. Maybe we can start putting ideas together and
throw in a topic specifically dealing with migration from windows. Topics
will probably include:

1. Wubi
2. Wine for application support
3. Resources for drivers, we can talk about NDISwrapper and etc.
4. Further windows compatibility?

XP