[Ubuntu-SG] Help! No mouse no keyboard!

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 03:15:35 UTC 2008

That sounds like a good idea... gnome-core. How do I strip all of Gnome
WITHOUT breaking core libraries etc., still have a GUI and then install
components one at a time? (eg. I do NOT need openoffice, bluetooth, compiz
etc. on an EeePC 4G)

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140