[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Meeting 2

Rui Boon ruiboon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:08:19 UTC 2008

Rykel™ (Aen™) wrote:
> So there are TWO meetings next week?
>
> I can make it for one of them so once Muhammad confirms, I should be
> able to make it there.
>
> btw when is Software Freedom Day again and what are we supposed to do
> on that day? Man a booth?
>
> Sorry I had been swarmed with 100+ daily emails that demand my
> attention...
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Rykel™
> The Team™ Asia
> http://tinyurl.com/TeamAsia
> +65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
> +6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
> +84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)
>
> gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 |
> aol: aenrykel | icq: 22768140

Hi Rykel

There will only be one meeting this week. It is either on 26 August 2008
(Tue) or on 28 August 2008 (Thurs). Heidir will let us know the exact
one on Monday.

The Software Freedom Day 08 will be on 20 September (Sat) at SMU. The
organiser has allocated a booth to us, but we have yet to decide the
exact things that we are doing. This will be discussed in the upcoming
meeting.

Cheers

Rui Boon