[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Meeting 2

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:55:29 UTC 2008

So there are TWO meetings next week?

I can make it for one of them so once Muhammad confirms, I should be able to
make it there.

btw when is Software Freedom Day again and what are we supposed to do on
that day? Man a booth?

Sorry I had been swarmed with 100+ daily emails that demand my attention...

Best Regards,

Rykel™
The Team™ Asia
http://tinyurl.com/TeamAsia
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)
+6 013 4008749 (Malaysia)
+84 93 2643369 (Vietnam)

gmail.msn.yahoo.skype.twitter.delicious.ebay.gizmo5.meebo: rykel98 | aol:
aenrykel | icq: 22768140