[Ubuntu-SG] TUSG - Meeting 2 - 22 August 2008

Chew EK chew4097 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:19:17 UTC 2008

Ok, I have sent out a mail to Canonical.  According to the website, it might
take up to a week to get a reply, so be patient.

About the debate on mission statement, I agreed with Heidir.  This is the
right time for action.  There were too many back and forth in this mail list
already.  I know everyone is busy with their own lives and resources in
limited.

But I think too much planning and overthinking has resulted in paralysis
thus far.  Of course, quite typical Singaporean too.  Just give it some
time, it is only one week since our first meeting.

Anyone who can spare the time, let's get something going.  As we gradually
get to know each other, have some real activities under our belt, perhaps
even have more active members joining in, we can formulate more concrete
missions, etc.

Regards
Chew

Gmail/Googletalk: chew4097 at gmail.com