[Ubuntu-SG] [Bulk] Re: [Fwd: [Bulk] [Singapore Ubuntu Team] Comment: "10 Reasons Why Ubuntu Linux is Better Than Microsoft Windows OS"]

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Aug 18 11:07:02 UTC 2008

I'm so sorry. I got you mixed up, Chew Earn Kong. I apologize for my
short term memory loss. It was my first meeting, and I couldn't hear
your name properly. So sorry. I'll do my best to remember your name the
next time we meet up.

About the comment that was posted on Ubuntu.sg, after much
consideration, I choose to ignore and delete the comment.

Thanks guys for providing the help.

Heidir