[Ubuntu-SG] [Fwd: [Bulk] [Singapore Ubuntu Team] Comment: "10 Reasons Why Ubuntu Linux is Better Than Microsoft Windows OS"]

Muhammad Heidir dave33bravo at yahoo.com.sg
Sun Aug 17 14:10:27 UTC 2008

Hi Guys,

I thought we agreed on the last meeting to fill up the word press with
more content. Well, I've got a comment on my recent post and it seems
that somebody or someone wants to start a flame war which I don't even
bother to reply to.

Clearly  in my post, I stated that the list is not comprehensive and
reflects my own opinion.

Should I just ignore the comment, delete it or respond to it? Can I just
let you guys furnish him with more information.

Below is the comment posted on http://ubuntu.sg.

New comment on your post #59 "10 Reasons Why Ubuntu Linux is Better Than Microsoft Windows OS"