[Ubuntu-SG] [Fwd: [Bulk] [Singapore Ubuntu Team] Comment: "10 Reasons Why Ubuntu Linux is Better Than Microsoft Windows OS"]

Rykel™ (Aen™) rykel98 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 14:17:46 UTC 2008

This is definitely a legitimate user's feedback, from what I see. However,
he/she is also a potential troublemaker who believes that Linux owes him/her
a living and I sense that his/her spirit is argumentative, which then turns
a real feedback into a flame.

My suggestion is to just delete it for now and write a private note to
him/her that we are here to PROMOTE Linux, not debate Linux. There are other
places on the net for those issues.

Having said that, it is critical that you and I take note of these things
and if you have programming experience, to contribute solutions to the
upstream if possible.

btw, I met Firdaz from the OSCC Malaysia over the weekend! (Thanks Nicholas)

Best Regards,

Rykel™
+65 8400 2102 (Singapore)