[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) Beta Released

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Thu Mar 29 00:14:08 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 28 March 2007 23:53, Harris Ngan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Ps: Hey Billy, you wanna convert ubuntu.sg to a blog/info page? I think we
> can promote the mailing list there, as well as put up a few links to the
> public and some introduction and recruitment info. If we can promote this
> site enough, I think we might get enough people to get ubuntu-sg to be
> officially recognised as a full loco team :)

No problem with changing ubuntu.sg intoblog/info site. I got a few blogs to
choose from fantastico

1) wordpress - Thats the one I am currently using in my personal site. But its
a personal blogging software so we can leave it out for a group blog.
2) b2evolution - Supports multiple blogs
3) Nucleus - Supports multiple blogs
4) pMachine Free - limited version of the pMachine Pro. Blah

You guys prefer one over another ?? Or you guys recommend any other blogging
software ?

regards
billy