[Ubuntu-SG] Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) Beta Released

Harris Ngan in_flu_ence at msn.com
Wed Mar 28 15:53:38 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Ps: Hey Billy, you wanna convert ubuntu.sg to a blog/info page? I think we can promote the mailing list there, as well as put up a few links to the public and some introduction and recruitment info. If we can promote this site enough, I think we might get enough people to get ubuntu-sg to be officially recognised as a full loco team :)

I support that and will provide the necessary help if I am capable of.

Harris