[Ubuntu-SG] Just some suggestion

Chen Xiangpeng xp at xp.sg
Fri Mar 2 11:41:20 UTC 2007

Heya,

IMO, most of the guides for ubuntu is probably available @
http://www.ubuntuguide.org, so a wiki ain't really useful consider our small
size. On the other hand, this mailing list is already a form of "helpline"
from the way I see it :)

I am a web dev by profession, I also dabble in design as a hobby from time
to time. I am purely a desktop user, so I am always interested in desktop
apps/games and making my desktop look prettier(ugly desktops turn me off).
So if you guys have qns on eye-candy stuff or gfx design on linux, I can be
of some help :)

XP