[Ubuntu-SG] Request involvement in website maintenance.

Tay Kai Yang legendary616 at yahoo.com.sg
Sat Jan 6 11:28:21 UTC 2007

Hi people,

I have joined the Ubuntu SG Mailing List for about 2 months(I think). It
seems that there is very little involvement in this community group. I am
thinking it's because we basically did not get enough time to know each
other at all.

I have seen the http://www.ubuntu.sg web, and since you are thinking of
using Joomla.. I suggest we can add the community builder module to it, so
it will look more like a "friendster" style of community web page. If you
don't mind, can I assist in the website setup too?

Regards

Kaiyang