[Ubuntu-SG] Update on the mailing list. Great News!!!

Maung Myat Thu @ Billy Aung Myint billy at ubuntu.sg
Sat Apr 28 02:43:30 UTC 2007

Hi Guys ,

                   I just went to mailing list admin interface to clean up
spams sent here and thought it would be nice to see how many members we have
here. We got 27 members here!! WOW!

                   Thats excellent for a group that started less than a year
to go without any advertisement or anything , except my *spam* in LUGS :P .
For comparison , LUGS has about 500 members , with less than 50 or so active.
So this is a pretty good sign for Ubuntu in Singapore. Perhaps we should ask
mark shuttleworth to come down here again when we hit about 100 ???

regards
billy

--
Singapore Ubuntu Team