Triage report for bugs last updated on 2024-01-24

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 25 10:59:19 UTC 2024

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 261 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2024-01-24 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"

Found 18 bugs, worth mentioning are:

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cloud-initramfs-tools/+bug/2049271
## overlayroot: nofail is not applied, an unplugged removable disk makes it stuck on boot

The user provided a patch which he also verified. I moved the bug from Incomplete
to Triaged, and encouraged to submit the patch as an MP to the package git repo
(we are upstream for it, and it's in main).

## https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/chrony/+bug/2048876
## Allow server and pool sources to be overridden through a conf.d or sources.d configuration

Added a comment on a possible way to implement the desired behavior.

## dsctriage: no new comments.

--
Paride