Wednesday Triage Report (2024-01-24)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Jan 24 19:14:06 UTC 2024

Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 14 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/2048876 | Confirmed | chrony | Allow server and pool
    sources to be overridden through a co… |

Marked as Triaged and subscribed ubuntu-server.  I also asked the
reporter to let us know in case this is an important bug for CPC,
because then we can adjust its priority.

### https://pad.lv/2050874 | New | openssh | Illegal characters in
    username breaks sftp upload |

Marked as Invalid since it's more a support request, and provided a few
suggestions to the reporter.

### https://pad.lv/2050938 | screen | screen -ls displays incorrect
    dates and times for existing … |

Confirmed the problem, opened a bug against Debian (because it's likely
that it's one of their patches that is causing the problem), set our bug
as Triaged and with a low priority.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category on https://discourse.ubuntu.com, updated on 2024-01-23 (Tuesday)
*Enabling nested virtuali… [Sally Makin, 2024-01-23] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/41694)

Nothing to triage (but the page about nested virtualization will
probably be one that I'll need to review eventually).

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14