Wednesday Triage Report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Jan 17 13:52:20 UTC 2024

Bugs last updated on 2024-01-16 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"

https://pad.lv/1992848 | dovecot | lmtp crashes with: Panic: file mail-user.c: line 229 (mail_…
   A PPA with a fix was provided in the past for this one, but the reporter
   claimed that it did not fix the issue for them. Now a new affected user
   claims the PPA does fix the issue. Since we do not have a reproducer, I asked
   for additional verifications on whether the bug is fixed or not. I also
   pinged the reporter so we can sort this out. Finally, I added a
   server-triage-discuss tag here.

https://pad.lv/2049271 | cloud-initramfs-to… | overlayroot: nofail is not applied, an unplugged removable …
   The reported provided a very detailed reproducer for this one. I added it to
   our backlog and tagged it server-todo.

No Discourse Comments needing attention.

--
Athos Ribeiro