Monday Triage Report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Mon Jan 15 18:51:11 UTC 2024

Bugs last updated between 2024-01-12 (Friday) and 2024-01-14 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

https://pad.lv/1992848 dovecot | lmtp crashes with: Panic: file mail-user.c: line 229 (mail_…
   This is an old issue for which an backporting upstream fix mentioning this
   specific problem did not seem to be enough to handle the issue. There is a
   second user that is also affected now. We still do not have a reproducer. I
   asked for more information and a reproducer.

https://pad.lv/2049197 | ruby3.0 | ruby_xfree segmentation fault
   This came from an upstream bug (and fix) which is being backported to all 3.x
   series. I was able to reproduce it, so I added this to our backlog.

https://pad.lv/2049271 | cloud-initramfs-to… | overlayroot: nofail is not applied, an unplugged removable
   I could not find any documentation regarding the combination of the options
   being used here being unsupported. While this is a potential issue, I could
   not reproduce it. I asked for more data from the reporter.

--
Athos Ribeiro