Triage report for bugs last updated on 2023-11-22

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 27 17:49:35 UTC 2023

Team 'ubuntu-server' currently subscribed to 246 bugs
Bugs last updated on 2023-11-22 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"

Found 17 bugs, two worth mentioning.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/drbd-utils/+bug/2043817
# drbd-utils timeout issue with Pacemaker

The user verified the candidate fix from a PPA that Sergio prepared.
I updated the bug metadata accordingly (Triaged, Fix Released in
the devel release, server-todo). We have a simple, Jammy-only SRU.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rabbitmq-server/+bug/2044248
# .erlang.cookie overwritten if 20 uppercase characters

AIUI there's logic in postinst that replaces an insecure auto-generated
erlang cookie with a secure one, but apparently this can in some
conditions break rabbitmq clusters. I suggested re-filing in Debian to
get the Debian maintainer in the loop, and because I believe we should
avoid deviation from Debian on this aspect.

This is in my opinion low priority (requires a very specific
configuration, and AFAICT this the first report about it).

--
Paride