Wednesday Triage Report (2023-11-01)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Nov 1 16:09:09 UTC 2023

Bug Triage
==========

ustriage found 9 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1828123 | Triaged | nginx | File names are
    percent-encoded when connect to webdav server |

Marked the bug as Invalid for nginx, added libnginx-mod-http-dav-ext as
being affected but marked it as Incomplete to reflect the fact that
we're waiting confirmation to know if the bug is still applicable (it
seems to have been fixed already).

https://pad.lv/2041839 | Incomplete    | bind9               |      bind9 doesn't listen on ipv6 even enabled in the config |

### https://pad.lv/2039206 | Confirmed | open-vm-tools | open-vm-tools
    [mantic] hwclock needed for VM guest customizā€¦ |

User is asking for open-vm-tools to depend on hwclock or
util-linux-extra, however open-vm-tools is in main and the other
packages aren't.  I left a comment explaining that it's not possible to
have such dependency, but I also tagged the bug as server-triage-discuss
because I'm not entirely sure what to do next.

Documentation Triage

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category on https://discourse.ubuntu.com, updated on 2023-10-31 (Tuesday)
+Call for testing: apacheā€¦ [Marc Deslauriers, 2023-10-31] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/39891)
*Docker for system admins  [Sally Makin, 2023-10-31] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/39799)
*Ubuntu Server reference   [Sally Makin, 2023-10-31] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/29949)

Nothing to do.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14