Triage report (for: 2022-04-27)

Lena Voytek lena.voytek at canonical.com
Mon May 2 14:09:12 UTC 2022

I've been looking into the build error using
ppa:lvoytek/mysql-test-focal-build
<https://launchpad.net/~lvoytek/+archive/ubuntu/mysql-test-focal-build>. I
tried building the current release a few times, the previous release, and
one with only one process instead of the normal four. All have failed for
arm64 and the one with one job failed for the control of i386. I think
mysql just needs more memory resources to build than what is provided on
the current arm64 builder setup. Do you have any other suggestions for how
to get it working?

Thanks