Triage report for 2021-06-24 to 26

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 27 16:31:17 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated between 2022-06-24 (Friday) and 2022-06-26 (Sunday)
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 26 bugs

Pair triage done with MichaƂ (michal-maloszewski99). Most bugs were
already in good hands, but there are a couple of new entries worth
mentioning.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/samba/+bug/1979879
# Apparmor profile in 22.04 jammy - fails to start when printing enabled

This is a valid bug report: in Jammy there is a discrepancy between the
actual location of samba-bgqd and the relevant apparmor profile.

The bug is not present in Kinetic, as a newer version of samba moved
samba-bgqd to the location where the apparmor profile expects it. As I
noted in my comment to the bug, we probably want to fix the Jammy
apparmor profile, so I added an apparmor task.

I subscribed the team and tagged the bug server-todo.

# https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nut/+bug/1979862
# nut-driver systemd service incorrect

Bug reporting a regression in nut-server (nut-driver.service getting
stuck at boot time), but I think the user mixed things up with an
unrelated deprecation warning.

We tried to reproduce the issue in a VM but couldn't, so I asked for
more info and marked the bug Incomplete. Not added to our work queues.

Paride