Tuesday bug triage report (2022-06-27)

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Jun 28 21:38:01 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-06-27 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 21 bugs

Comments below:

## https://pad.lv/1928954 - (In Progress)    [sssd]              - sssd not
using offline credentials even no network available

The bug reporter provided the information Sergio requested. I did not spend
time investigating it, my sssd related knowledge is very limited, but since
Sergio is on PTO this week maybe Andreas might want to take a look.

## https://pad.lv/1966860 - (Incomplete)     [sg3-utils]         - hit
issue with script rescan-scsi-bus.sh in VM with image u…

This is a bug affecting only VMWare ESXi instances, the reporter has been
providing all the requested info but it is not reproducible for us (without
access to this type of VMs). Maybe we should try to sort this out.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 2 bugs
https://pad.lv/1400197 - +(Triaged)       [run-one]           - Duplicate
line: backoff=0

This is an upstream bug (not a packaging one), it is in our backlog but to
be honest I am not sure if/when we will tackle it.

https://pad.lv/1970455 - +(Triaged)       [strongswan]        - AppArmor
profile prevents DNS Servers from being added to r…

I think Sergio was willing to fix this.

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 0 bugs

Lucas Kanashiro