Triage report for 2022-06-22

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 23 13:15:27 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-06-22 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 28 bugs

I adjusted a couple of bug statuses (Incomplete / Invalid bugs), with no
bugs added to our work queues. Worth mentioning is probably only

LP: #1966860 -       Confirmed     [sg3-utils]         - hit issue with
script rescan-scsi-bus.sh in VM with image ubuntu 22.04 live server
running in ESXi

where rescan-scsi-bus.sh (from sg3-utils) is reported removing devices
that shouldn't be removed on VMware ESXi. I requested more debugging
output some time ago but there's still missing information, so I gave
more hints on how to collect logs and marked the bug Incomplete again.

Paride