Monday bug triage report

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Tue Jan 18 05:28:08 UTC 2022

Hello,

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 1:42 AM Lucas Kanashiro
<lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com> wrote:
> ## https://pad.lv/1798089 - (Invalid) [clamav] - libclamunrar
> needs updated to 0.103.x to match clamav
>
> This is a request to update libclamunrar which is a multiverse package,
> not exactly a package we take care of. But Utkarsh mentioned he knows
> the Debian maintainer and will ask him for an update.

Yep, I'll write to them. However, I don't see why this should be a
problem. Either way, I'll follow up on the bug! \o/

> ## https://pad.lv/1957996 - (New) [clamav] - CVE-2022-20698
> ClamAV update
>
> I subscribed the Security team to take a look at this CVE.

Since I'm generally involved with Debian Security, I, for a fact, know
that this has been fixed in the latest upload, which got sync'd in on
13th January via 0.103.5+dfsg-1. I've updated the bug and marked it as
Fix Released to indicate the same.

- u