Monday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Mon Jan 17 20:11:52 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated between 2022-01-14 (Friday) and 2022-01-16 (Sunday)
inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"
Found 15 bugs

## https://pad.lv/1798089 - (Invalid)        [clamav]            -
libclamunrar needs updated to 0.103.x to match clamav

This is a request to update libclamunrar which is a multiverse package, not
exactly a package we take care of. But Utkarsh mentioned he knows the
Debian maintainer and will ask him for an update.

## https://pad.lv/1957996 - (New)            [clamav]            -
CVE-2022-20698 ClamAV update

I subscribed the Security team to take a look at this CVE.

## https://pad.lv/1831441 - *(Triaged)       [samba]             - Please
add WS-Discovery ( WSD ) support for Windows Samba s…

This is a request for packaging a new service which is not available also
in Debian. I recommended to file a bug in Debian and see what samba
maintainers will say. I do not believe this is worth to have packaged
 only in Ubuntu, but I am not a samba expert, correct me if I am wrong.

## https://pad.lv/1955347 - (Incomplete)     [rsync]             - rsync
works bad with encfs now

It looks to me like a potential regression after the last SRU. I asked the
user to try to rollback the version and check if the problem is fixed.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update
-needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and
not touched in 60 days
Found 4 bugs
https://pad.lv/1641238 - +(Triaged)       [apache2]           - as a
reverse proxy, a 100 continue response is sent prematu…
https://pad.lv/1641305 - +(Confirmed)     [mysql-5.5]         - apparmor
configuration for mysqld is not complete
https://pad.lv/1880443 - +(Confirmed)     [targetcli-fb]      - targetcli
fails iscsi setup after upgrade from 18.04 to 20.…
https://pad.lv/1891785 - +(Triaged)       [tmux]              - choose-w
misaligned (regression)

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1912387 - (New)            [nagios-plugins]    - [Patch]
check_snmp: support SNMPv3 TSM security (client cer…

I re-triaged all the bugs above and all of them seem valid, I updated them
and kept the same state.

Lucas Kanashiro.