Wednesday bug triage report

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Jan 12 23:10:04 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-01-11 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 27 bugs

Some of these were related to changes in the merge bugs, others are already in
good hands or were marked as incomplete due to lack of input from the reporter.

These are the ones worth mentioning here:

https://pad.lv/1955347 - +(Incomplete)    [rsync]             - rsync works bad with encfs now
   This bug was already marked as incomplete. The reporter pointed us to an
   upstream bug which has been fixed for a while now (all supported series). I
   asked the reporter for more information and left it as incomplete.

https://pad.lv/1957079 - (New)            [walinuxagent]      - [SRU] Update WALinuxAgent to 2.5.0
   I am not sure if any action is needed in our end here at this point. An SRU
   template has been proposed, but there are no patches, MPs, or uploads
   available so far. Since this might still be an ongoing effort, I left the bug
   as is.

--
Athos Ribeiro