Wednesday Triage Report (2022-02-16)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Feb 16 21:09:27 UTC 2022

ustriage found 14 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1954306 - *+(New) [mysql-8.0] - Action
    `remove-instance` works but appears to fail

Honestly, this seems like a complex case.  I left a comment requesting a
step-by-step reproducer focusing on MySQL.

### https://pad.lv/1651451 - (Confirmed) [nss] - NSS Shared System
    Database non-functional

This is an old bug that seems to affect only Xenial systems.  I left a
comment there asking for more info.

### https://pad.lv/1960821 - (New) [samba] - Winbind can no more connect
    to Windows domain after reload

I will ping Andreas tomorrow to see if he's got a setup ready to test
windbind/AD issues.  If not, I will see what I can do to at least triage
this.  So far, no actions taken.

### https://pad.lv/1960971 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package
    mysql-server-8.0 8.0.28-0ubuntu0.20.04.3 failed to …

I thought this didn't seem to fit either of the two classes of MySQL
bugs mentioned by Lena during today's standup, but I ping'ed her just in
case.  She confirmed the suspicion, and said she'd try to reproduce the
bug.  Since this looks like a user configuration issue, Lena said she
will set the bug as Incomplete and leave a comment.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14