Wednesday bug triage report (2022-08-23)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Aug 24 13:45:10 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-08-23 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 26 bugs

Some of them are being taken care of, some others expired due to lack of
responsiveness from reporters after being set to incomplete.

These are the ones worh mentioning here:

https://pad.lv/1986749 - +(Incomplete)    [php8.1]            - package libapache2-mod-php8.1 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.2 failed to in…
https://pad.lv/1979303 - (Expired)        [php7.4]            - package libapache2-mod-php7.4 7.4.3-4ubuntu2.10 failed to i…
   While there may be not enough data here, I am wondering if these relates to
   Bryce's work on the PHP upgrade paths somehow. I could not find evidence in
   LP: #1890263 for relating those though. Moreover, the mentioned work was
   applied to one of those packages and not to the other. Still worth mentioning
   this one here so we are aware of future duplications, so we can keep asking
   reporters for more information.
   I moved the expired one back to incomplete and asked both for their apache2
   logs, which may contain additional information to debug these issues.

---
Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport -needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1851232 - (Triaged)        [open-iscsi]        - Laptop does not suspend when using open-iscsi
   This seems to still be valid. It is triaged and in the backlog, hence, I did not touch it.

--
Athos Ribeiro