Triage report (for: 2022-08-10 and 17)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 23 16:22:13 UTC 2022

Bugs last updated on 2022-08-17 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 25 bugs

Almost all bugs are in their correct state and are being
worked at. I'll just mention two minor ones:

---

LP: #1986739 - New [etckeeper] - etckeeper cron spam

I think there's an option already to make etckeeper silent.
I suggested trying it and reporting back. Marked Incomplete/Wishlist.

---

LP: #1986839 - New [screen] - screen manpage has misleading bash example (patch incl)

Minor documentation (manpage) bug. I pointed the user
upstream or to the Debian package. Not worth a delta.

---

Bugs last updated on 2022-08-10 (Wednesday)
Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"
Found 6 bugs

Nothing worth raising here.

No bugs added to our work queues.