Triage report (2021-09-29)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 30 13:49:01 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-09-29 (Wednesday)

Date range identified as: "Thursday triage"

Found 36 bugs

Luckily for me mostly due to the old bugs retriage/cleanup activity that
the Server Team is doing on Wednesdays.

Two bugs marked as "likely local configuration issues" and Incomplete.
Interestingly both are "Too many levels of symbolic links" issues on
files under /etc. The packages are different (apache2 on Focal,
mysql-server-8.0 on Hirsute), so I think it's a coincidence. For the
curious these are LP: #1945457 and LP: #1945524.

No bugs added to our work queues.

Paride