Friday bug triage

Utkarsh Gupta utkarsh.gupta at canonical.com
Fri May 28 11:22:51 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-05-27 (Thursday)
Date range identified as: "Friday triage"
Found 10 bugs

Whist most of them seem to be under control, the only
one worth mentioning is:

LP: #1929786 - (New) [postfix] - Postfix Local only
configuration adds 2 dots on hostname , blocking package
upgrades

Interesting bug. I can partly reproduce this (that is,
there are 2 dots indeed added to the hostname) but it
doesn't fail to upgrade, et al, as the user claims.
I've further asked for a reproducer but I guess it does
seem to be an actual bug. Furthermore, I've asked the
reporter to forward this bug to Debian since we're in
sync and might SRU depending upon the patch, risks, etc.

- u