Wednesday Triage Report (2021-05-19)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed May 19 18:26:10 UTC 2021

ustriage found 23 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1274090 - +(New) [apache2] - apache2-bin declares
    httpd, but does not provide webserver

I don't understand why this bug showed up in my triage.  The last update
on it (according to the full activity log) happened in 2014.  Not sure
if there's anything to do here.

### https://pad.lv/1168030 - (Confirmed) [apache2] - Apache2 with PHP
    FallbackResource doesn't work when Request-URI is / and encoding is
    gzip

Another one I don't understand.  And it's also against apache2.

### https://pad.lv/1928513 - (Invalid) [apache2] - 232403

OK, I'm convinced that something happened with the apache2 package which
caused all these bugs to show up :-).

### https://pad.lv/1927755 - (Confirmed) [exim4] - Fix for
    CVE-2020-28007 causes build failure when DMARC is enabled

This bug happens only when the user tries to compile his own version of
exim4 to enable dmarc, apparently.  The security team told me they are
not going to work on this.  The fix seems simple, and the bug is already
marked as Confirmed.  I subscribed ubuntu-server, set the priority to
Low and left a comment saying that it's unlikely this will be fixed
soon.  Not sure if there's anything else to do here.

### https://pad.lv/1928818 - (New) [mysql-8.0] - package mysql-server-8.0
    8.0.25-0ubuntu0.20.10.1 failed to install/upgrade: installed
    mysql-server-8.0 package pre-removal script subprocess returned error
    exit status 1

The user installed MariaDB and then tried to purge MySQL, which led to
errors.  I explained the situation and asked him to try the inverse
steps.  Also marked the bug as Incomplete.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14