Wednesday Triage Report (2021-05-12)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at ubuntu.com
Wed May 12 21:44:17 UTC 2021

On Wednesday, May 12 2021, Athos Ribeiro wrote:

> LP: #1927980 - (New) [smartmontools] - smartd-runner bug causes loss of email recipients
>   The reporter followed our suggestion and submitted a patch to the
>   Debian package. sergiodj is working on a reproducer to confirm the
>   bug and the proposed fix.

Thanks for the report, Athos.

Shortly after we ended our session I was able to reproduce the bug!  I
left detailed instructions there, marked our bug as Triaged (Medium
importance), and also suggested that the reporter (a) close the bug he
opened against Debian (it's a duplicate), and (b) open a Merge Request
against the salsa project.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14