Wednesday Triage Report (2021-05-12)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed May 12 21:10:54 UTC 2021

Hi,

I paired with sergiodj to perform today's triage.

ustriage found 19 bugs, out of which 2 are worth mentioning here:

LP: #1843804 - (Triaged) [ruby-ferret] - DEP8 segfault on arm64
   Kanashiro, who was handling this in the past, is aware of this one.
   No action needed for now.

LP: #1927980 - (New) [smartmontools] - smartd-runner bug causes loss of email recipients
   The reporter followed our suggestion and submitted a patch to the
   Debian package. sergiodj is working on a reproducer to confirm the
   bug and the proposed fix.

--
Athos Ribeiro