Triage report (2021-03-29, Monday Triage)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 30 13:42:48 UTC 2021

Found 24 bugs, as usual mostly already under control, reaching their
final state or marked Incomplete with a request for more info.

One I find possibly interesting is:

LP: #1920808 - (New)            [chrony]         - ubuntu-20.04.2 for
raspberry, updating and installing errors

The user reports that time synchronization doesn't work by default (=
via systemd-timesyncd) on a raspi, but *does* work by manually
installing chrony. I don't think we have a chrony bug here (or a bug at
all, as otherwise all the Focal raspi deployment would be broken as they
lack a RTC). However I'm curious to find out why timesyncd is not
working in this case. I subscribed myself to the bug to keep an eye on
it. Didn't subscribe the team.

Paride