Wednesday Triage Report (2021-06-30)

Sergio Durigan Junior sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Wed Jun 30 14:14:39 UTC 2021

ustriage found 5 bugs.  These are the noteworthy ones:

### https://pad.lv/1788459 - (Confirmed) [krb5] - gssproxy crashes in
    libselinux.so.1 on Ubuntu 18.04 when called by rpc.gssd

After more than 2 years of radio silence, the reporter provided some
info about the bug.  I will take a look and at least try to reproduce it
so that I can properly set the Triaged status.

### https://pad.lv/1930430 - *(Triaged) [apache2] - Apache2 Certificate
    Chain Verification within Proxy not Working after dist-upgrade to
    focal

This seems to be a valid bug.  Athos did some investigation back when it
was reported, and the reported has now come back asking for an status
update.  I'm talking to Athos and checking whether he can take this one.

Thanks,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14