Triage report (2021-06-28 - Monday triage)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 28 13:13:29 UTC 2021

Found 15 bugs. As part of the triage process I marked a couple of them
Incomplete asking for more info, but they're very likely local
configurations issues.

We got a ping for:

LP: #1894618 - (Triaged)        [samba]          - samba vfs glusterfs
shares do not work because glusterfs.so is missing from samba-vfs-modules

but it's correctly triaged as Wishlist, and I left it alone.

This one surprised me a bit:

LP: #1933378 - (New)            [requests]       - Unable to build from
source mongodb-server-core - focal

as it seems that src:requests 2.22.0-2ubuntu1 when uploaded to focal
left src:mongodb without a build-dep, and the thing went unnoticed as of
today. Note: src:mongodb is in Universe and has been dropped from Debian
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=916107 - licensing
issues) and as a consequence from post-Focal releases.

No bugs added to our work queues.

Paride