Tuesday bug triage report

Lucas Kanashiro lucas.kanashiro at canonical.com
Tue Jun 29 14:07:16 UTC 2021

Bugs last updated on 2021-06-28 (Monday)
Date range identified as: "Tuesday triage"
Found 10 bugs

Some comments:

https://pad.lv/1890263 - *+(New)          [php7.4]         - release
upgrade does not move to the new php apache mod
also:                  - *+(New)          [php8.0]         - release
upgrade does not move to the new php apache mod
-> I'd like to bring this to Bryce's attention (also Utkarsh) since it
seems to also impact the upgrade to PHP 8.

https://pad.lv/1933378 - (Confirmed)      [requests]       - Unable to
build from source mongodb-server-core - focal
-> Paride mentioned this bug recently, this is a confirmed bug (mongodb
FTBFS in Focal) so I subscribed ubuntu-server to add it to the backlog.

---
Bugs tagged 'server-next' and not touched in 60 days
Found 0 bugs

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 1 bugs
https://pad.lv/1897153 - (Confirmed)      [sssd]           - Automount
fails due to SSSD config (Groovy Gorilla)
-> I added a comment asking for more testing since there are some sssd
updates after the last comment.

Lucas Kanashiro.