Triage report (2021-06-24)

Paride Legovini paride at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 24 10:59:18 UTC 2021

ustriage found 15 bugs, mostly with activity from yesterday's triage by
Sergio. I marked a couple of bug reports as Incomplete asking for more
information (mysql), none really worth mentioning here.

I considered tagging this one server-next:

LP: #1927877 - *+(Triaged) [unbound] - DoH support is disabled

however we're already a bit over our target queue length and while it's
a "nice to have and easy" case it lacks the urgency requirement. Sergio
touched this yesterday and he also didn't tag it, maybe with a similar
reasoning.

Cheers,

Paride