Wednesday bug Triage (2021-06-02)

Athos Ribeiro athos.ribeiro at canonical.com
Wed Jun 2 17:57:23 UTC 2021

Hi,

Today I did yet another pairing session with Sergio for Wednesday's
triage (thanks, Sergio).

Most of the bugs for today are either not worth mentioning and/or are
already in good hands.

Bugs last updated on 2021-06-01 (Tuesday)
Date range identified as: "Wednesday triage"
Found 14 bugs

For the ones worth mentioning, they are

https://pad.lv/1930430 - Apache2 Certificate Chain Verification within Proxy not Working after dist-upgrade to focal

   The reporter included a thorough analysis of the issue and linked an
   upstream fix. Although the fix seems simple, getting a reproducer may
   be a bit time consuming.

---
Bugs in backlog and not touched in 180 days
Found 3 bugs
https://pad.lv/1618516 - Byobu does not read aliases defined in /etc/profile.d or in .profile
   waiting for upstream reply

   For this one, we are still waiting for an upstream response.

https://pad.lv/1832182 - systemd unable to detect running apache if invoked via apache2ctl graceful

   Marked as WONTFIX, since Xenial is in ESM.

https://pad.lv/1899611 - Purpose unclear of unknown file /etc/apache2/apache2.conf.in

   Marked as WONTFIX, since Xenial is in ESM.

--
Athos Ribeiro